|Home | Upcoming Events | Shows | Pictures | Tips and Tricks | Membership | Contact | Q and A | Links|
(1) The easiest way is to take the New Jersey Turnpike North or South to exit 8A for Jamesburg/Cranbury. The ride from the exit ramp at 8A to the show hall is about three miles, three turns and five minutes. Stay to the left after the toll and follow signs for Jamesburg/Monroe - Rt. 32 East. (Also named Forsgate Drive or Rt. 612.) Continue to the end of the road (fourth light) with a lake on your right. There is a four way stop sign between the third and fourth light. After the four way stop, drive over the railroad tracks at the fourth light and stay in the left lane. Just before the road leads you into a restaurant parking lot, turn left onto Rt. 522 West, also called East Railroad Ave. (If you find yourself on West Railroad Ave., you turned left before you went over the railroad tracks.) Turn right onto *Hooker Street, which is the sixth street on the right. Jamesburg Collision is on the corner. A short distance away there is a sharp left bend in the road. The name of the road is now Helmetta Road. You will travel about 2/10 of a mile and turn right onto East Lincoln Ave. (Lincoln Ave. will be on the left.) If you have not found the hall and you are seeing anything that says Helmetta, the next town over, you have gone too far. *If you miss the right turn onto Hooker Street, do not panic. Just stay on East Railroad Ave. for another two blocks and. just before the intersection of Rt. 615, you will come to a stop sign. Parkside Tavern will be in front of you. Turn right onto Lincoln Ave. Continue a few blocks to the stop sign at the intersection of Helmetta Rd. Cross this road to East Lincoln Ave.
Other local routes
(2) South Amboy, Old Bridge,
East Brunswick, Spotswood, Helmetta corridor:
Take Rt. 615 South to the Jamesburg/Monroe Twp border. The road is known by several other names - Bordentown Ave., Main St., Manalapan Rd. and Helmetta Rd. Just follow the lines of the main road. As you pass through Helmetta, follow Helmetta Rd. to the left. Turn left onto East Lincoln Ave. (Lincoln Ave. will be on the right.)
(3) From the Sayreville, South River, East Brunswick area:
Take Rt. 535 South (Cranbury Rd.) and pass through East Brunswick. Turn left onto Rt. 522 East/Rhode Hall Rd. into Jamesburg. (Rt. 522 West/Ridge Rd. is to the right.) Stay to the left at a slight fork in the road where the name changes to Gatzmer Ave. You will then go under an overpass and come to an awkward intersection. Make a left onto Rt. 615/Lincoln Ave. Continue for a few blocks to the stop sign at the intersection of Helmetta Rd. Cross the road to East Lincoln Ave.
(4) From Monmouth County near Rt. 18/Rt. 9,
Old Bridge, Englishtown, Holmdel, etc.:
Take Rt. 520 West (Texas Rd.) through the intersection of Rt. 527 (Englishtown Rd.). Bear left at the new extension of Rt. 612 (Matchaponix Rd.) and continue as the road becomes Pergola Ave. into Jamesburg. At the stop sign and intersection of Rt. 522 (Buckelew Ave.) turn right onto East Railroad Ave. and stay in the right lane to go straight after the traffic light just ahead. Follow the (1) directions above from East Railroad Ave. to the right onto *Hooker Street.
(5) Using Rt. 130
Depending on where you are coming from, head North or South and exit at Rt. 32 East (Forsgate Dr.) and follow (1) directions or exit at Rt. 522 East (Ridge Rd./Rhode Hall Rd) and follow (3) directions above.
(6) From Brooklyn/Long Island
BQE or Belt Pkwy to Verrazano Bridge, then I-278 West over Gothals Bridge. Take the NJ Turnpike South to exit 8A and follow (1) directions above.
(7) From the Allentown/Easton, PA and Phillipsburg/Clinton,
I-78 East to I-287 South via exit 29 toward Rt. 202/206S/Somerville. It is about 12 miles to exit 9 - CR-514/River Rd. Turn right toward Highland Park. Keep following CR-514/River Rd/NJ-18 South and signs for the NJ Turnpike for about seven miles. Take NJ Turnpike South to exit 8A and follow (1) directions above.